Day after day
Week after week
Month after month
Year after year
I thought you would be mine in one day
But I realized that's impossible between us
And I told myself to forget you
Gradually, I let you go and I seek for others to replace you
Few years ago, I met you again.
You're seemed so familiar to me yet so far away
It's just like a very short time for us to know each other again
You gonna leave soon, real soon
I can still remember how I get to know you, this is the first time I knew you
I think we won't meet each other again, so, this is the last time I see you
I'm gonna miss you and you'll always have a place, the deep in my heart.
Anyhow, enjoy the very last moment now.
And, I just realized
I am so in love with you.





0 comments:
Post a Comment