23/9 thursday JB
24/9 friday KL
25/9 saturday KL
26/9 sunday KL
27/9 monday S'pore
28/9 tuesday S'pore
29/9 wednesday --
30/9 thursday --
1/10 friday S'pore
2/10 saturday --
3/10 saturday --
Don't get a shocked while you see the schedule. This was my schedule for last week, I've been travelling from bp to kl and stayed for 2 nights, and went to s'pore but the problem was I didn't stay overnight, which means I straight away drove back to bp from s'pore, that's why I was damn exhausted and don't even have free time to update here and also fb/plurk/twitter. Another problem is I'm sick now, that's why I felt very tired when I back from outstation and I went to bed immediately when I got home. I have no idea how many km(s) I have been driving within this week. I'm just like a supergirl, drive here and drive there even thought I was very tired but still I have to do so. If I have a pair of wings, I will be the real supergirl. *LMAO*
People, don't ever think it's an end now. The new week is coming soon, which means I have to start to travel around again. Gonna start my busy week again. Although it's quite busy and tiring, but I do enjoy so much because travelling around can make me know more about the ways to the place I wanted to go. And, I do enjoy the driving myself and listening to my fav songs. But I hate rainy day especially driving on the highway, it's sucks! Here's my schedule for next week.
4/10 monday S'pore
5/10 tuesday S'pore
6/10 wednesday --
7/10 thursday KL (maybe)
8/10 friday KL (maybe)
See, supergirl-gonna-be ?!
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment