Whoa! just realized that I didn't do any writings at here for one month! okay, I was lazy and busy so caused me got no time and no mood to blogging. ;p Well well, here comes to February, time flies indeed.. which means the chinese new year is around the corner! Yeap, no doubts, tomorrow is chinese new year's eve, unbelievable! To me, the red packets are more important than gatherings/reunions, with families and friends. Don't you think so? That's why I don't expect too much for this coming new year as I only looking forward for gatherings/reunions with families and friends, especially those back from overseas ones. But actually I've met up few of them before chinese new year. Everyone is getting more and more mature and most of them are fighting for their future now, I mean earn a living. Today was a busy day, and I tried my best to attend the primary classmate's gathering, it's been 10years I left primary school, OMGosh! >.< time fliesssssss! Due to the timing problem, there's only 6 persons attend this gathering. LOL! But, it's so funny and indescribable. I didn't meet them that frequently and few of them actually made me laughing out loud while talking about how were we being so childish during that time in primary school! mm.. I was thinking another 10years... How the gathering would be? Bring along partner and kids? whoa~
phew~ stop here first, to be continued! Time to bed now, gonna wake up early and do the very last preparation for the coming chinese new year, my mom has already gave me a to-do-list! omg... ;p
Anyways, hope you guys have a healthy, happy and prosperous new year! Gong Xi Fa Cai !!
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




1 comments:
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Post a Comment