Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

last day

Today is the last day. The first thought and only word popped out my mind was " FINALLY! ", and that's it. I'm not happy nor sad, the feeling was so complicated. This is what I longing but also the very sad case which might be never happen again, and I might have no chances to chase the one I want. Ok well, the sadness is more than the joyness. A lot of thinkings popped out in my mind since this morning and I was like a zombie, my mind was full of thoughts and it made me don't feel like doing anything but I hope there's someone can accompany me  for a drink, coffee or tea or beers, whatever. Yup, I need a pair of ears, no need to say anything, not nagging. Perhaps, this is my destiny and I have to obey, I've destined to accept the fact and this is very clear that I can't get what I want like others, I gave up and I don't even dare to give myself any hopes, and this is gonna stop, I'm looking forward to the new life begins. I had a bad tempered today, I'm not in the mood, I felt down and emo, I don't feel like talking to others, I just want to be alone, I need fresh air to wake myself up from the unrealistic world. FML. sigh. You better have a good future, there're lotxa people around you and looking at you! damnit! >.< Okay, no worries, I will be ok after today. 





Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistakes.

Is that true? Will you trust me if I made a mistake? Answer me. 





No comment for this post, thanks readers.

0 comments: