Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

nothing

Watched 2 movies within 24hours. " IMAGINARIUM OF DR.PARNASSUS " and " AVATAR " again. *wth* But i really enjoy watching movie in cinema instead of watching DVD at home.


Complicated feelings that i'm having now aren't that easy to express. Everything is actually so near yet so far too. I don't know how to say out loud my feelings or thoughts but sometimes I really hope there's someone can pay attention on me. However, I knew it's not that easy to have this kind of people who willing to do so to me. That's why, here is the place for me to express myself. The sad thing is, I know some of my friends follow my blog and I don't really like to let others know myself too much, so, I won't blog too much about my inner side. Sorry for those who always asked me why I seldom write about my own stuff. 


Time flies, today is the 2nd day of 2010. What will I be doing in the next month? Where am I in the next month? Can someone let me know? I don't know if you guys got this kind of feeling, it's nothing at all, but you just need friends or family by your side. Like you're eager to have them at the moment. I have my family here, but sometimes there's something that they can't give you, but friends did it. Honestly, I need my friends now. When I checking the contact list in mobile phone, I found no one that I can make a call. I don't know who should I call to have a talk, I don't know. How sad. What da hell I'm doing!? 


I'm so pissed-off. I'm so disappointed. I'm so frustrated. *sigh*




Fine then, go to bed now. Everything will be ok. Tomorrow is waiting for me. Good night, dear readers!

0 comments: