Just feel like wanna blogging now. Don't know why. So here is it.
It is 1:47am now but I still awake ( I went to bed at 11 and get up few mins ago -_- )
looking at my lappie like 10mins but have no idea what should I continue in this post.
There must be something to upset me everyday, I think.
Even thought most of my friends were back to hometown.
But I still feel a bit sad.*wtf*
What's wrong with me?
Life is not as smooth as what I expected.
Everything is so out of control.
Just like the god is play hide-and-seek with us.
It's really unpredictable.
People around us always come and go.
They come when need you and go when you are useless to them.
I know it's cruel but don't you think it's a truth.
Our life is getting more and more realistic. Can't blame anyone to become like this.
This is human nature, I guess.
What a sad case.
We, human being, the most complicated unit in this universe.
Especially our brains. Cannot be touched/viewed easily but we can feel it anytime.
Sounds very cool, right?
It's the powerful function/tool to human being.
And of course, our mind is powerful too. Never look down on it.
Outputs are all come from mind.
If we can read others mind so easy it will be so fun.
But sometimes you don't know what is going to be next.
Like now, I really don't know where and what will be my next. *sigh*
I strongly feel that I really need something to make my day.
But, of course not everyday yumcha.
Maybe I don't know what to talk about during yumcha session.
I'd rather not to talk yet my mind is actually desperately wanted to. *long-faced*
No worries, I still love to hang out with friends.
So, call me if you want me to join together.
When you feel so empty.
No doubt. Yes, you're so empty.
Heart is empty.
Mind is empty.
Brain is empty.
Only tummy is FULL.
What da hell is wrong?
When someone feels empty it means he feels lost too. It's equal.
That's why I said, human being is so complicated.
Well, I used one hours in this post.
Time to stop now, otherwise, it will be an emo-long-post.
As I don't know what to write and the gastric is feeling unwell now.
I have to go. Hope I can sleep well. *damn*




0 comments:
Post a Comment