I'm so tired after an busy weekend, gonna bed early so I would just simply jot-down here. Even thought it's busy and tiring weekend, but I had lotxa fun indeed! =)
Friday, had a sing k session my sister's birthday celebration, we all had fun all night long, super tired but it's a great night for sure!
Saturday, had dimsum with my sisters and mom, after that went to grandma's house and blow the birthday cake again. Next, I back home first as my sister's friends wanted to celebrate with her again at wongkok; at the same time, I went to melacca with another 3 girls after bathe. Finally I had the super nice cake @ Nandeje Cafe, Dataran Pahlawan , and we had our dinner - the famous satay celup. I had too much fishballs, lol. We went to oldtown after reached bp, girls talk until 1.30am. *yawn*
Sunday, *waving white flag* Super duper tired, not going to anywhere, I love my bed so much!
Good night readers! Gonna bed now... =)
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment