stupid me!! >.<
today is not my day, completely NOT!!!
='(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*cough cough* I was not only hurt my toes but my back, arm and neck as well. I was still ok at first, but during the night time I was totally suffered from pains from neck, arm, toes and of course my poor knee. FYI, I tumbled in the drain and hurt myself like this, few wounds on my toes and hands, who knows the backache was killin' me like hell after few hours, especially night time. And now I have to sit properly, walk slowly and I can't even move whatever I like when I sleep. I'm thinking to go clinic tomorrow, maybe need to injection, if not how am I going to walk/jump/run/roll on bed?! Damnit! Don't tryna ask me how I tumbled in the drain, because I don't even know why I can be so stupid. >.<





0 comments:
Post a Comment