“ Don't despair if you make no headway at present. When the right time comes, you will be bestowed with great assignment."
Honestly, I have no idea why it's just a piece of paper, but it made people get emo after reading it. I hold it for whole day and read it hundred times, so, tell me, it is good or bad one? The explanation gave me both sides answer. No true or fault, it's neutral, does it telling me follow my heart to do what I want, and don't get despair of the the current situation, the best yet to come?! Awww.. I'm so complicated, nah, it's emo. Darn you! Just a piece of paper, but it came out a lot of thinking in my mind. As what I said, just a piece of paper but it's so powerful.
No worries, I will be alright soon. Get a good sleep and everything will be fine.
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment