Sometimes, you can get a good suggestion or idea from someone during a talk. And that's what i need.
This is my fb status which i posted at last night. As what i wrote, yup, i need some suggestions or even some ideas to let myself have a more clearer mindset to think about the situation that i'm in now. Well, it's pretty hard for me, but since i would like to give it a try, i shouldn't afraid of anything, i want to have a try and i know this is the last time for me. If i get none, i will just decide the one which i had already knew what i should go for. There's only less than 3months for me, i have to make a decision within this 3months and i'm so looking forward to it, actually. I need luck so badly, god bless me. I feel like my brain is stucked which i'm trying hard to get a solution. Damnit. Everything is gonna be solved within this few months, my brain cells have already been killed so much. I feel headache and tired. I wonder why things doesn't went smoothly on me. What a stupid me to have such thinking. LOL. I want to be alone all the time, but at the same time, i'm so scared of the ......................
So, do you want to have some ice-cream or cakes with me?




0 comments:
Post a Comment