* Not for others, yeah, it's for you, you know who I referred. *
No longer pissed, i guess. Well, after figuring out and thinking for quite some time, what’s the point for me being pissed off? Am i right? I'm not that xiu hei (cantonese).
No longer heartbroken, i think. Well, i admit that i do feel sad and heartbroken when i knew everything. It hurts me. But after thinking so many days, mm, what's the point for me being sad? Just let bygones be bygones. I know you don't wish to see this happened. I do really understand that you don't wish to hurt me too. I really understand you. Always.
I do totally understand why you would threw all the tantrum to me. I never blame or hate you. Just maybe a bit angry or disappointed, however, everything is gone, I hope there's nothing happen again. Actually when i received the first mail from you, I wasn't that angry and disappointed anymore, but i know maybe i was just care about the issue and because it's related to you. That's why I can't help and kept like wanna know the answer. Here, I do owe you an apology, I shouldn't throw a tantrum to you that day, what i been said would probably hurt you, I was not angry with but just angry myself. Stay away, it's a very serious and implied meaning. Sorry.
As what you said, " still can be the good friends after falling-out, that's really a pal. "
I remembered. Thought it's not a quarrel but this also considered a challenge.
I said, " Just give me some time, I'll be ok after weeks.. "
Yes, I need time and now everything is over, I hope it's really over.
Tell me directly if you think there's something gonna happen, yeah, you did it. Never hiding anything and you just told me directly, actually i should say thank you to you, I'd rather you tell me in a directly way instead of not telling me, but something over-direct isn't a good way also, 50% is enough la my dear. haha. Anyway, you still have the privilege in my heart, you're still my BFF, nobody can be replaced.







0 comments:
Post a Comment