多几个小时就是你的生日
时间总是过得那么 快 快 快
刚才找回之前的照片
难以想象 这是两年前的720
看到这张
可能大家会觉得很丑
可是我就是喜欢
( 因为是我画的 =D )
今年 还是在袋鼠国过你的生日
一群袋鼠围绕着你 =)
♥ ♥ ♥
我要你 健健康康
我要你 开开心心
我要你 顺顺利利
我要你 漂漂亮亮
我要你 幸幸福福
♥ ♥ ♥
原本以为 会有机会
帮你庆祝22
可是还是赶不上变化
麻烦你
明年的720在马来西亚过啦
虽然 每次很明显都是我在做弄你
虽然 每次很明显都是我在欺负你
虽然 每次很明显都是我. . . . . . .
但是 事实上 我还是♥ 你的
哈哈
只是不好意思说嘛
我希望
你能遇到 生命里的 那个对的人
满满的祝福
随风飘到袋鼠国去
你感受到了吗 ?
生日
快乐
[ PS : 20.07.2010 @ 12am , Aussie. ]
-------------------------------------------------------------
其实应该在前几天就会收到了
可惜 天不作美
不见得无影无踪
>.<
算了 等你回来 再补上一份给你
我又想你了
在这个特别的日子






1 comments:
LMAO!! Glad that you knew you're always the one who bully me. XDD
Yeah, it's been quite long since the last birthday we celebrated together. That was the best birthday ever, trust me! Despite the missing parcel, I've in fact received your "present". You should know I'm not that materialistic so I really appreciate your heart. And I can't promise that I'll be in M'sia on my next birthday but I'll try my best.
As for the right person, I'm still waiting and looking, make sure he's the one. So that will take some time and I hope the same thing for you. =)
Post a Comment