Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

World Cup Fever!!!


FIFA WORLD CUP
SOUTH AFRICA 2010

It's the last week of World Cup.
This year I can strong understand why there are lot of people like to watch world cup.
You know why?
The feeling is so great when you see the ball is almost goal.
Everybody shouting out loud, GOAL!!!
wow, that's so great and high! XD
Last time I always don't understand why lot of people like to watch world cup 
and seeing 20+ people chasing a ball, but now I can totally understand.
Even though I'm not that expert like others do,
but then I was so enjoying to watch the match with everybody.
haha. I can't wait for the next match and of course the final game! :)
Who will be the World Cup winner?  








K'NAAN - Wavin' Flag 


Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)
FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 Theme song


0 comments: