Just now I went to oldtown with dianshen, he came back from KL, quite surprised, but leaving on tml morning. Well, we had coffee at there. When dianshen asked me what I wanna drink, I answered, No.100. (oldtown white coffee lah) Last time, I won't order coffee while yumcha at outside, but since I know someone and stay together with her, I start to drink coffee, bit by bit. Both oldtown and coffee, yes, no doubt, make me thinking of her, again. I still can remember she was the one who ordered a cup of coffee and tell me how much of sugar I have to add in the coffee, etc. Time flies, it's two years ago. And now, I drink coffee instead of milo/hot chocolate. I still love to drink hot chocolate, but not every time. XD So, when are we going to meet again? 3 months later? half year? No matter how, take care yourself and all the best to you, everything. =)
B.. i miss the days we chatted till dawn...
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment