People come around and goes around. You will never know who is gonna stay/leave. And sometimes, it happened out of our expectations. One of my friend who just back from convo. She is lucky. She got a chance for interview, right after the convo. After the 2nd interview, she got the job and going to fly to Brunei. Undoubtedly, she got a job in Brunei, and she might leaving here in 2 weeks time. I was unexpected surprise when I got her call, yet, I happy for her. Never knew it would be so fast, but you know, life is so happening. Anyways, all the best to you and take care, friend!
Well, here I'm going to jot down something, which has made me a bit scared. Sigh. The pain has relapsed. It feels like getting serious now, the worst thing is I can feel it's a bit tumefy. Damn, I really hate you so much! Could you please stay away from me? I never give you a damn but why you can't just let go!? I'm so helpless when I looking at you. It's been so long......... sigh! Life is so happening, you'll never know when it's gonna come back to you. Just like the pain, I never know when it's gonna stop hurting me.




0 comments:
Post a Comment