It seems like I'm getting lazy to update here and I know it's my bad. Well, christmas is around the corner, I'm kinda excited, because I heart* christmas so much! But, I have no idea where to go on next week, was thinking to go SG right after the pc fair, who knows I was too tired and too much happenings so I decided to delay the trip. So now, I'm still very confused. I wanted to go KL and SG, next friday is christmas eve and I haven't go to both places. wth. >.< Here comes a question, should I go to SG on tmr and come back on tuesday with mom? then go to KL on wednesday/thursday, so that I can spend my chirstmas in KL. Good idea? *thinking*
If you've read my previous post then you should know I did mentioned that one of my friend going to Brunei for goods. Yesh, she's yichiam and she left this morning. All the best to you and hope to have a chance to visit you in Brunei! Well, I'm actually quite envy her, she tried to makes her dreams come true, and apparently, she made it. went to korea for study tour and the highlight part is to get a job at overseas, she got it and she's on her way to achieve it. I think lotxa people hope to get this kinda chance, so do I. haha. hhmm.. who know I will be the next one? lol. ( opps! I should have say it this way : I can get what I want! I believe I can do it!... yea, Law Of Attraction!! )
I think I have to post one for the Law Of Attraction, this is really a good topic! But give me some time, I have to read finish the book only can share with you guys! :)
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment