I know you're on your way. Can't wait to meet you.
xoxo :)
Welcome to DECEMBER!!! I'm so excited when I woke up this morning, the favorite month is here, finally! Oh December, Oh December, after went through 11months, I've been waiting for so long, I looking forward, and here is it, also, which means a year is gonna end soon, still have one month time and we're gonna say bye to 2010 and say hi to 2011. Time flies when we're growing up day by day, you never realized that until you've reached the 20 years old, and above. Life is so cruel, but colorful and fruitful at the same time. It depends how you take it as, am I right? =) Well, back to the topic. So, 24 more days to go, Mr.S is coming to town, yeah! I always wanted to have a fun/awesome/happy/peace or whatever, as long as it's a merry one! Ohya, I was silly one, I ever think that I would have a chance to spend a white Christmas, but I hope it would happen in my lifetime, at least once. Christmas thingy all around the streets and shopping malls, I just can't wait for the day coming, and I'm actually in a dilemma now. Tell me, which one should I pick? 1) KL 2) S'pore. I have friends both in KL and S'pore, and there're non-stop persuading me to go both place to celebrate Christmas, oh gosh, that's really tempting me! If you can read my mind, please, come to tell me which one I should go. Anyways, still have 24days to think about it, or maybe I will toss and see where to go?! LOL~
SO, how about you? Tell me what's your plan..
4 comments:
I will b to msia on 26Dec..hehe XD
nvm, we can celebrate again when u back! haha
love your new blog interface!
AWW SANTA!!
=D thanksssssss~ jingle bell jingle bell~~
Post a Comment