Hey my dear readers, I AM BACK!! Well, it's one week exactly I back from BKK (19.11.2010 ~ 22.11.2010). =) Yeap, I was procrastinating, obviously. I have the thought to update here, and never wanna abandoned here, but I was just too lazy to move all the photos from cameraSSS to my lappie. ( cameraSSS = my dslr, my sister's digital camera and my mom's too! ) So have a guess, how much of photos I have to transfer to my lappie. >.< Of course, I have done the selection, I would only upload few photos which I think they are nice. So, now, let's the photos tell you guys the story. =)
Citin Pratunam Hotel
they selling foods at the roadside, outside the hotel.
7-11 all in Thai words! the chocolate drink by meiji is delicious, lowfat one!
pratunam market. outside hotel only, 3mins walk.
the tallest tower in Thailand. We had the international seafood buffet @ 86 floors!
Platinum Fashion Mall aka Shopping Paradise
a-must-to-go-for-EVERY GIRLS!!
It was a nice trip, and I want to go there again, if possible, go there for shopping every 3 months, this is what my sister said. LOL! P/S: more photos are in fb, go to check it out if you want. =)










0 comments:
Post a Comment