Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

Louis Vuitton Mysterieuse Calibre LV115 Watch








Louis Vuitton Tambour Mysterieuse Calibre LV115 Watch 
" It uses two transparent, sapphire disks support the hour and minute hands that are so invisible that it gives the illusion of the central portion of the watch to be floating. It also has its share of gold and silver along with 115 hand-mounted parts. It works on a winding mechanism. One winding runs the watch for 8 days straight. "


It looks cool, right?! This is the first time I have changed my mind which LV actually have the designs that I like! I saw this watch from a magazine, and then I google-ed this watch while I back home. And here it is! =) The design is nice, perfect! However, the price is NICE too, have a guess, how much is this watch cost? ................... USD$256000!!! Yup, no doubt, it's USD$! So, let's  x 3.08 ( usd to RM 's currency rate )  = RM788480!! This is what we so-called " Luxury Product " .




0 comments: