Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

zZZz-less night

Well, it's 3am plus and I supposed in my dreamland now, but obviously I'm not. I felt so energetic after back from oldtown with a friend, and I'm so hungry now, because I forgot to take my dinner, which mean I only had a cup of white coffee since noon time. Opps! I just realized that I actually had a cup of espresso this afternoon, ok fine, now I know why I'm sitting in front my lappie and blogging instead of "enter" to my dreamland. Thanks to the caffeine, shall I ? o.O Since I have nothing to do,so I would just do some writings. Time flies indeed, it's November now, having said that, my favorite month is coming soon, you know which is it? Yeah, no doubt, it's December aka Santa Claus's month!! I'm so excited of it, how I wish tomorrow is the Christmas's Eve. I want to have a session for exchange Christmas gifts! I'm so looking forward! :) 


I have a complicated feeling when the November is approaching. I can't explain the feelings but I know it's not a good one. tense? worried? or happy? If it has mixed with happy, I guess tense would be more than that. Happy comes first but tense and worried never stop. I have a plan, and I hope it goes smoothly. Blessed me! 






p/s: who wants to be my travel-mate? =D

0 comments: