I had a great week with my sister, friends and cousins! I went to KL on last Tuesday night and back to hometown on Friday night. The story is kinda long, and I think none of you wanna listen the whole story, so, what I can say is this is indeed a shopping cum foods trip! My sister, Celeste and me were nonstop of eating around, and I was like a driver, sending them to the place they wanted to go. And having say so, I have totally no extra time to meet my friends, so sorry about that, I ffk-ed you guys! Still, I had a fun time with that two shopping queens!
2 shopping queens!
=D
The next day that I back from KL, it's a windy saturday, me and my sister decided to go to Kluang and visit my cousin, I never been her new house since she moved in, and also it's her elder son's birthday party, so here we go. Too bad, it's raining all night long, we canceled the bbq session, and suddenly there's a idea popped out. We decided to continue the bbq session to the next day, and we called to my another cousin who didn't come from JB, and we requested to have a party again, as for his belated birthday party. So, we went to Kluang again on Sunday evening. Luckily, we had the bbq session, the weather was very suitable for bbq. We had fun, we had joys, we enjoyed so much, and we talked a lot. The funniest thing was, we're trying to kacau my cousin, my sister bought 2pcs of boxer for him as birthday present, and we forced him to wear it and let us take photos, you know what, we did it! muahahaha! I can't stop lmao when I viewing all the photos. That's really fun to be with them. But too bad, the birthday's boy's brother was busy and absented from the gathering, how nice if he's here with here, that would be more fun! I treated them as my brothers, because I only have sisters. Anyways, glad to have you all!
Birthday "Boy"!!
( I know you want to be forever 21? or 18? )






0 comments:
Post a Comment