I don't know what's on my mind now. Nervous? Excited? I have no idea, or maybe I'm just too tired that's why I don't know the status of my mood now. So, I've been waiting for the day so long, but I have no any feelings right now. The time is rush, but I have no choice, don't even have more time for relax a while before I start the new life, as there's lot of friends in / coming back to bp, however, I'm gonna start the OL life soon, oh to be exact, it's next monday. I done with the final on May, and I start the OL life on July, this is freaking fast, right? Which means in the past one month, I was like 1) send the resume to companies ; 2) got the call, for interviewsss ; 3) I've been selected from the company WHOA~ where's my holidays? Nah, I don't really have a proper holidays and now I'm packing luggage and leaving the hometown for good. Phewww~ kinda tired but I'm so looking forward to the environment of the workplace, hope everything goes smoothly and all the best to myself! :)
"You should do it much better when others do not think you can do it." (quoted by FW)
I can do much better that others do not think I can do. BAHAHAHA! *fingers-crossed*
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment