I had a super lucky saturday! I was so damn excited and till now I still can't control myself from the excitement! Let me tell you guys the whole story, give me 5mins!
After the late lunch with my sister, we decided to go BP Mall to grab some groceries, the story started at the car park actually. So, I saw a car out from the parking lot and automatically I want to have that parking lot after that, so I got the car parked at the lot and I realized that car didn't go away after out from the parking lot, and what I shocked was that girl show me her hand with the middle finger, omg wth, and she went away after that, then my sister and I just realized that her car can't fit the parking lot and was trying to side parking, but we thought she gonna let the parking lot to us, ok well, you can tell us or what but why must you, a lady, showed me that super straight middle finger?! The very first time to me, I was a bit angry and o.O , so I asked my sister buy the 4D, of course her car place number.
--- My sister and I went to groceries shopping and went to home after got everything. ---
It's like after 2 or 3 hours..
I was fb-ing + youtube-ing in my room and my sister was resting in her room as well. Suddenly, my sister shouted, " weeeeeee, we got the number!!! " , then I was like uh huh?! Oh, that 4D!!! OMG! I was jumping ups and downs and couldn't believe! I'm not a gambler and I actually don't know how to buy 4D toto bla bla bla, but I was so so so so happy! Yeah~ god of luck is taking car of me now, right? hahahahahahaha..
So, here's the whole story. What a lucky day! =D





1 comments:
Yea you should! HAHAHA
Post a Comment