Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

The Twenty-Two @ SixOneZero


I've received so many facebook, twitter, and whatsapp birthday messages, thanks for the birthday wishes!! I appreciated. I had simple birthday dinners with friends and family, dinners were just enough for me and not any parties/boozes night for this birthday. However, I found kinda upset because of the exist of facebook, I didn't get any phone calls, and I only received not less than 5 hand-phone messages, the 98% of messages were from facebook, omg, facebook is so powerful!! Ok, I admitted that I was actually waiting for a call, got the call for the past birthdays, but...but seemed like facebook is still the winner, hundreds of birthday wishes on facebook wall post, cool right? LOL! I hope the birthday wishes come true, and this is what I want for this birthday. That's it! :) 

happy birthday, birthday happy.
happy-go-lucky! 

  xoxo.

0 comments: