I still have 2 weeks time. Will I give myself a perfect answer after 2 weeks? Yes, I hope it'll be a good answer for me. Maybe I need to stay away from internet and get myself an easy mind to make a decision. I intended to have a talk with friends, but I didn't do that and even when others came to asked me what have had happened, but still I always said I am pretty good. Yup, I'm really ok, just I have something stucked on the way and I need to move the barrier to another side and make the way without any encumbrances.
I think I need some opinions or suggestions.
Come to talk with me if you're willing to help me out. o.O
I'll be back after 2 weeks. Hope that time I will have the answer that I want.
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment