Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

what's wrong with me ?!

Hey my dear value readers, please don't laugh at me when you read this post. I beg you guys never heard this kinda story before, but should I feel pleased because it happened on me?! o.o''


1) This afternoon, I couldn't find my handphone and I thought it dropped at somewhere. I made a call to my handphone and it was ringing but I just found nothing. Eventually, I found it in the dustbin. The dustbin which is in my mom's car one. WTF?! I can't even remember when I put/throw the handphone in the dustbin. Can somebody tells me the answer? I was chagrined when I saw the handphone in the dustbin. What's wrong with me? -__-

2) I just had my dinner. When I wanted to put my dishware in the basin and wash it, I don't know what's wrong with me again. I broke a bowl and I really have no idea how it drops on the floor. Damn! I have no comments on myself for today's issues. OMG~ what the hell is wrong me huh? *sigh*


I wanna shout out loud : TODAY IS DEFINITELY NOT MY DAY!!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u're getting old? XD

Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...

nah. I have no idea at all XD