Well, as what you see, I had a very colorful weekend due to few reasons. First, it's Good Friday which means S'pore was having public holiday and Candy brought her friend aka my sister ex-colleague, Gracelyn to BP because she never been here before. Okay, it's already evening time and she just arrived my house and after while we went for dinner, steamboat. We went to the pub in town right after our dinner. Yup, I was damn full but still drank a lot. 10 pints of Hoegaarden and 5 bottles Carlsberg. It was an awesome night. Had fun with you girls and wait for me, I'm planning to go S'pore to meet you girls! =)
It came to the next day, Saturday. Gracelyn back to S'pore in the early morning because she has a party at night. So, Candy was alone here. But she went to 2am and got a new hairstyle and bought a lot of clothes. omg! It's a-must-be-done whenever she came to here. I get used to it, actually. Since, I was lazy to go 2am with her, so I'd rather go to PC Fair because I want to survey the camera prices. First of all, I wanted to buy Canon digital camera, however, I was not sure which model is better and I made a call to my 3rd uncle to inquired his opinions. Hiak Hiak Hiak~~ At last, I didn't get anything from the PC Fair. You know why? Because my 3rd uncle told me, " I have a Nikon digital camera now but the megapixel less than 10, if you don't mind then I give it to you so that you don't have to spend money to get one. How? " OMG! I was very happy and stoned when I heard what he said. I was like hell yes, I don't mind it AT ALL!! So, I answered, " Wow! Really? I want! yeahh~ " So, my 3rd uncle said, " Like that you come to my office take it and the Oreo Cheese Cake that baked by you was very delicious, I want to eat lerrrr... " OMG again! My 3rd uncle likes to eat Oreo Cheese Cake as well?! *lmao* Well, of course I promised to baked for him as he gave me a digital camera and not only this, actually he gave me an Olmypus DSLR before. So, I'm really really felt so paiseh when I got the Nikon camera from him. Okay, gonna arrange my time to bake the cake for him as a reward! Anyway, thanks alotttttt my dear 39! *muackssss* XD Ohya, maybe the doomsday is really coming soon. I went to Station One with ShiowHui and Desmond Lim, while we're talking + gossiping.. suddenly.. pop! All the shops were out of current for 2mins I think. I thought we gonna continue the talking in this romantic atmosphere but actually not, the current back to normal after 2mins. LOL. I had a deep thoughts after I back to room. o.O
Today = Sunday! What a rainy day. I woke up at 5am and went to tomb-sweeping. I have to go to Kulai for tomb-sweeping, that's why I have to go there early to avoid from the traffic jam. It's non-stop raining until I back from Kulai. So, can you imagine how cold was when I have only a short pants with me but luckily I brought my jacket. Thanks god! The rains not very heavy but the weather was quite cold and because it's the tomb-sweeping's day, raining is a must. Hahaha.. Rainy day better than HOT sun lar.. I'd rather be soaked to the skin but don't want to become a roasted duck.. am i right? XD After that I returned to home and straight away took a 3 hours nap. *satisfied* I was woken up by my sister's loud voice because she's talking on the phone. After bathe, I went to PC Fair again with my sister. She bought so many stuffs from the fair. ----> LCD screen, external hardisk, keyboard, woofer, pendrive, and headset. I was wondering since when she has become a high-tech person?! Fine, I don't care so much but she bought so many stuffs and wanted me to fix them for her. *wth* Darn.. always needs my help like it's a must and I have to do it for her without saying. That's mean, I can't say NO to her. Okay~ siao siao lor.. =X
Well, that's it. My very colorful weekend, I think. Simply jot down as I have nothing to do right now but gonna bed after this post. Obviously, I'm still very tired even thought I had 3 hours nap at noon and I still feel like my body is very aching and so damn exhausted. How nice if someone can massage my back now. Phewww.. it's time to sleep now.. Good Night, readers.. =)




0 comments:
Post a Comment