Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

Sabah Trip

As you see, I had 4D3N trip in Sabah. Well, it's only 4days but if I have to jot down what I've done in this 4days, it would be a very long post, therefore, I'd just post some pictures here, as what I always said, a picture can describe more than thousand words. So here we go~ 


























































That's all. Not much portraits. I only took the landscapes and it's quite beautiful, right? The trip was not bad, I have no comments on that because Sabah is nothing special at all. All you can see are mountains and seasides everywhere, therefore, all pictures I've taken were landscapes but not much portraits. How's my photography? :)

When I was in Sabah, my sister was in Macau - Hong Kong. She went there with her nan ren and colleagues. Damnit! She went to Disneyland which I've yearned to go since I was young. :'( Mickey is waiting me for damn long time. Unfortunately, I couldn't meet him this time. My sister took a picture with him and brought a pair of dolls ( mickey and minnie) and kept showing off to me! >.<''  I want to shout out loud, 
I WANT GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!  

3 comments:

JacLyN said...

nice shoot,gal..

Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...

thanksss! :)

Anonymous said...

i m older than u ..and now only go hoe..also many yrs mickey mouse is waiting me le ler..hehe