Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

random

Wednesday 12.05.2010


- had a lunch with xiaoxiami and dianshen @ village park, uptown. gosh, I missed it so much! mm..had a great talk with both of them. =)
- had a dinner with lurong, mc and their friends @ wine bar. It was a sampat night because of the 3 Philippine girls kept around us and they're intended to invite us to sing with them. omg. *rolling-my-eyes* 


Mini size pasta I ever had. RM9.90 -_-
This was my dinner @ wine bar. 


- had a talk/gossips with jinglee after dinner from wine bar. That night we slept at around 2am. I was freaking tired, not physically, I meant my knee very tired. lol. 



Thursday 13.05.2010


Yesterday was a tiring day indeed. I can totally feel the fatigue, such a long time didn't have a long shopping day like this. From 1U to the curve, from 12noon to 11pm something. >.<'' I had my lunch @ sushi zanmai ♥ with evon. ohya, we went for a movie --- " Diary of a wimpy kid ". hmm.. not bad and it's quite amusing. After some window shoppings we went to the curve for dinner and also waiting for jason. That's so unbelievable that he can join us for yumcha session more than 1 hour. lol. We talked a lot, and I sincerely hope that you can have a bright future and be a real man that you must to be, it's your responsibility.  lol. :)
*wink wink* 
I bought this 3 shirts and I ♥ 'em!! XD


Samsung digital camera is here! New Arrived!
It has dual-LCDs which means we can take self-portrait with this camera. 
That one on my hand is the demo camera. very cute, right? 

 
err.. time to take some pills.. =X
been walking too much and my knee was damn painful..
bobian, they're my friends now, I have to bring them together whenever I go. -_-



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the advert of samsung cam, damn funny one!