If your had the same dream continuously like 3 days. You definitely not enough sleep and actually it's very exhausted when you're in the dream. Undoubtedly, I had the same dream and it lasted 3 nights. Everything was so real in my dream until I thought it's a fact. People always said that if you dreaming something and it means that it's coming true soon. Of course I hope it really can happen on me. I do hope so. I won't tell you what's happened in my dream, I will just keep everything in my heart. However, it's really down when you up with tears and lost. *sigh
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeap, I knew it's a good opportunity for me and of course I knew it's a hard-won-chance also, but I just couldn't accept it. I wanted to accept it for sure, but there's something popped out and stop it. *sigh* I know I have to fight against the difficult and get what I want, so I have to do so? Can anyone gives me some suggestions? I'm yearning for that, yes I am. But what can I do now? I don't even feel happy when I receive the result. To me, SO WHAT? It's under my expectation what.




0 comments:
Post a Comment