Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

supergirl gonna be?

Don't get a shocked when you see the title above. Yes, I think I'll be a supergirl in someday soon. Why said so? C'mon, let me tell you a story about my schedule in the last 24hours, you will understand it all. 


Yesterday, I went to S'pore after needle therapy, after meeting few clients with my mom, we're straight away heading back to bp ( it's already 6pm) and took a bath then had a dinner at muar with my dad ( it's almost 8pm ). After dinner time, 3 of us heading to KLIA to pick up 3 foreign workers *curse that irresponsible agent for not helping us to pick the workers due to his stupid reasons, damn! THIS IS YOUR WORK!*  wtf. I was damn exhausted after back from S'pore, I really can't believe that I drove to KLIA all the way and I reached there at 10pm, oh god, I was damn excited when I saw the arrival hall in front me! Okay fine, me and my mom took 2 hours to hand in the documents and sign the papers, finally we got the workers from the officers. It's already 12am and I thought I can take nap in the car and who knows my dad asked me to drive back because he wanna continue SLEEP! OMG! Well, I can't say no, straight away speed to seremban and had a supper then we continue our journey. I used 2 hours to reached pagoh and finally my dad woke up and he drove back home from pagoh. Thank god! After such a long day, I was already deadly beaten. phew, I reached home at 3am >.<'' How many hours I have traveled in 24hours? *roll-my-eyes* That's why I said Imma a supergirl.. gonna be ?


Here's a lesson to me, DO NOT DRIVE IF YOU ARE OUT OF SPIRITS!
That's very very very dangerous if you're reckless and still have to driving for hours, it gonna kill you!
*thank god! I'm safe!* 

0 comments: