Finally I met ahtu and reenah last weekend. Ohya, also ahtu's Olympus E-PL1. Hmm.. not bad, I wish I can have one too, but the camera is really costs! I think only orang gila will buy a camera which is RM2500, it's not a DSLR. *salute*
Well, we went to The Penthouse for drinks and let's picture tells you the story... XD
My drinks -- Corona Extra
Ohya, that fried mushroom damn nice! *slurp*
The owner of Oly. aka. rich people XD
I asked her to come back just because I wanna play her Oly,
and see, yeshh!! I enjoyed so much with it!
Both of us were just too enjoy using ahtu's camera.
and she was non-stop eating my fried mushroom >.<
TaaaDaaaAahh~
Here's ME!
PS : I didn't edit the photos. Just combined all the photos and add the fonts! That's it! I like the soft-focus mode so much!! *heart-itchy*








4 comments:
The Penthouseeeee!! Hey girl why can't i follow your blog laa..
I am the orang gila la. XD
It's not DSLR but I buy it because it is very light, and produce DSLR picture mah. cannot blame me. i think every girl wants a "dSLR" that can put in handbag. hehee
Charlotte mimi : huh~ how come? I dunno wor..
ahtu : but i wish a DSLR can put in my pocket! LOL! i know that's impossibleeeeeee XD
possible! use Micro Four Third camera. I know there is one- Panasonic LX3. my cousin using it but i think Olympus cam produce better color.
Post a Comment