Goodbye to May.
Welcome to the new month, June!
June is here. Yes, I know it’s amazingly fast. I can’t even believe when I was checking the calendar last night and found out that last night was the last day of May. The time has passes too fast and it really made me feel so scared. I would definitely feel happy when June is coming every year, but when you’re getting older and older, you will totally lost that kind of feeling. Not really sad or down, but just think that year after year, time is passing unconsciously. We have limited time, but the things we wanted to do are so unlimited. How funny is that, right?
Well, it's already the sixth month of this year. It seems so fast the time has passes. Once we had this situation for another 6-7 times, we were in the new year again, and which means that we’re getting older. What I had been done for the last five months?! Seriously, I got no answers for this question. Or Maybe I don’t used to say too much at here, as something that I’ve learnt or I’ve met which I wanna keep in my heart. Sorry for not sharing. But it doesn’t mean I’m stingy. =)
No matter how I’ve spent for the last five months, I seriously don’t wish the bad things or bad lucks are going to follow me for the rest of the month. I think that’s enough for me, I do really hope that. What I want is to have a life that I’ve longing for so long. God, please don’t joking with me anymore. I beg you. I want everything back to my side. *pray hard*
Here’s something I wanna write for someone, you know who you are. I hope and pray that everything goes well for you. You’re deserve it with what you are going through. And remember forget about all the reasons why something may not work. Hey b, trust yourself, you know more than you think you do. No matter how’s the outcomes going to be, you will always have my support and I’m always here whenever you need someone to talk with.
Lastly, Happy June days to everyone of you. Cheerrss!




0 comments:
Post a Comment