Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

My 21st ♥ sixonezero

Hey my dear readers, I AM BACK!! =)


This is a special post dedicated to all who made my 21st birthday extremely memorable. I wanted to have a low-key 21st birthday and that's why I don't want any parties which my mom wants to have one. But to me it's all same, somemore, a birthday party without all my dear friends, it's kinda weird and lonely. I went to KL and I met my friends, well, because I was ran out of time, so actually I've missed out the chance to catch up with few of them. That night 2 days before my birthday, I went to Library and had a drink with BP gang, we all came from different high school but because of we're from the same hometown, and part of us were actually knew each other since primary school just before that we are not contact each other that frequent, everything is started from Facebook! LOL! As what Deanshen said, 同是天涯BP人, we should have a hang out to know each other. Yeap, back to the topic, we're having fun and talking out loud in the library and suddenly popped out a cake in front me, OMG, I was so surprised and I never thought that they prepared a cake for me and we had an early celebration. Anyway, I was touched. Thanks guys! 

The next day, we went out again, yes, the same BP-ians. They brought me to T-Bowl, which I have been thinking to go there have a try since I knew there's theme cafe in Sg.Wang. Woot! I was damn excited, really! They said the foods there are just normal, so I ordered the "DaBian Ice-cream" only and I merely want to have a try that ice-cream, it looks like a shit. :p Well, after the dessert time, me and deanshen went to uptown to meet the busy girl -- Charlotte xiaoxiami and also pick up Charles then we straight away heading to the curve for our dinner. Because of the bad manners that waiter at the gardens gave us, we decided change another restaurant to have our dinner. So, end up we went to Italiannies! Woot! We had big meals, the sumptuous one! The dinner was awesome and also very full. LOL! We enjoyed the dinner session till the max. Yup, even thought only few of us, but I was so happy and especially the so-called "gossips" session with you guys! XD 

A big thanks to all you for the wishes that via sms, fb and plurk. And also thanks so much for those who made a call to me, I was touched when I received the calls. I appreciated the every wishes from everyone of you. =) 

Last but not least, I would like to thanks Mum and Dad for bringing me up all these years, for being the pillars of my life and to my sister who was always there for me, and for me to abuse! LOL! Thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful family, and a home where I really want to be. Thanks mum, for bringing me to this colorful wonderful fruitful world! xoxo! 


I'm Officially 21!!! OMG~ it's so U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!! 



P/S : Photos will be uploaded soon, be patience! XD

0 comments: