Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

Movies Week!


Well, what I can tell you guys is, had 3 movies in a week is just so great! Opps~ or maybe it's within 4 days time, not yet a week. LOL! Still have lot of movies in my wish-to-watch-list! I really can't wait for them to show in the cinema! Let's share the 3 movies that I've watched. :)



Monday - The Karate Kid


I was so wondering why lotxa people said that Jaden Smith looked like a girl in this movie? -_- Hey people, Jaden Smith got bird bird lah  XD

Wednesday - Killers
this couple are quite funny and you will definitely LOL in the cinema! 
if you ever watched "Mr.& Mrs.Smith" before, yup, it actually quite alike.


Thursday (today) - Toy Story 3

well, a movie for kids I can say so. haha!
but the story line is actually not bad.
if compare to another 2 movies, of course it's not that attractive. 
anyway, still can have a watch if you like toys so much!
PS : I was thinking if those toys in my house would walk and talk like that as well?! o.O that would be so cool if they make it! LOL! XD 




0 comments: