Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

Countdown?


This is from Facebook.
5 things I want for my birthday.

Yup, my birthday is coming up. Not more than 10days, I will turning to 21st very soon. It supposed to be very happy and excited but I have no special feelings at all. I don’t want to have a party for my 21st, and I don’t even expect anything on my 21st. Of course I knew that I will get a lot of presents if I have a birthday party, but I seriously don’t care what I’ll get on my birthday and  I know it will only makes me depressed, that’s why I’d rather just spend the day like normal. A birthday party without my bunch of friends, that’s not perfect at all. Don’t you think so? Even though I have few things which I want to get for my birthday, but those things are actually can get it by myself after I work, so I don’t really expect so much on birthday gifts. Maybe call up few of my friends to have a lunch or what, I think it should be ok, hope few of them would be free. I still remember I made a wish on last year birthday, it actually came true, but only 50%, the rest of the wish had gone, I think. I’m already tired and can I stop making the same wish? It sounds like I’m trying to give up. That’s not so me. But what can I do for me or what can I do for this wish anymore? Nah. As what I told someone not to simply give up, at least see what will you get at the end, it won’t waste too much your time. I do hope I can have the power to lead me till the end. It always made me feel so down, I shouldn’t give up now, right? I should keep going on and see what will I get and maybe it’s not as bad as I think. Am I trying to console myself? I really don’t know.

Shall I countdown for my 21st birthday?

Tik tok tik tok ….. 

Don’t ask me what I want for the birthday.

I will answer you, I Don’t Want Anything.

That is it. It’s just a birthday only. It comes every year. But I do know I only have one 21st birthday in my life. But….

Okay, a wish will do. Nothing more to feel happy when you get a wish from everyone. 


i hate to have an emo morning. 

0 comments: