It was saturday night, me and evon decided to have dinner at Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe. I wanted to go there since i knew there's a cafe there but nobody free to go with me. I was so happy to had our dinner there. It was like a nice western garden in a shopping mall. It's located at lower ground floor of One Utama New Wing, there’s a small little counter in front of the cafe with a waiter. We were then led into a flowery western look alike garden cafe. The decor there was good and quite romantic. And, I really like the interior and of course the lovely flowers there so much! *heart* There's a white ground piano in front the counter, nice and comfy music makes me feel so fresh to having meal at there. We ordered pasta and fish-and-chips. But i found that, the food was not that bad but I think the portion should be bigger for the price the consumers are paying. But they did pay a lot of attention to the dressings on their servings and decorations in the restaurant. Good job for that! I will go there again as i really like the environment there. It's like the Full House at NiuZheSui. The environment there was nice too. After the meal, we chit-chat for a while as we really din meet each other for quite a long time and also dinner together, though that MR.Jason was not around, we still very enjoyed the dinner. *wink* After that we went to walk around and end up i bought two singlets, accidentally. ohya, photos are all at H-E-R-E !!
* Postscript *
After dinner with evon, i went back to my uncle house again. I was very tired and i decided to go to bed after bath, but who knows i woke up at 3 in the morning! It was raining heavily outside and it supposed to have a nice sleep for me because raining is always a good timing for sleeping. But, i wonder why there're so many mosquitoes around me, how annoying! >.<'' I really can't stand it so that i woke up to watch youtube instead. I was too tired and i took a 2hours nap when i reached home. I hate mosquitoes! =.=
There's one more thing that i really confused for so many days. Haha x 100. Well, i fell down again last night, at my uncle house, i was slipped when i wanna walk in to the toilet. It's damn pain. I always think that, if you tryna to be more careful but end up you will failed to do that and even hurt yourself at the end. See, here i am. what da hell i was doing huh? I've told myself to be more careful, X fall down X knock down, yet i still kept hurting myself. Sigh. It's really *&^@%^&*&!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment