" To me, a bosom friend is someone who knows what you think, and understands what you mean when you tell him/her something, and the converse is also true. A bosom friend can only be found through chance, and the reason that two people become bosom friends is also determined by their predestined relationship. Actually, in one's whole life, one may meet several quasi-bosom friends. Yet, the congenial interest is more or less different in scope. Some of them can read through your mind even if you didn't say anything. On the other hand, if this person shares a close view of life and belief with you in all of these areas, you have then truly met one of your life's bosom friends. "
My lovely girl ( she is so easy to get shy, that's why i can't show her name here. ) is so giving, and patient, and loving, and kind, and everything else you can think of. She is one of the loves of my life. She makes me laugh, and think, and inquire, and self examine, and knowing her has made me be a better person.
I think I am a lucky person knowing that I was predestined to unexpectedly meet my girl. Every second of the conversation with a her is so incredibly wonderful. Most of the time, she would immediately say with a deep understanding from her heart, it's like, "yup, it is exactly what I want to say." and sometimes when i try to explain myself, she would say gently, "Actually, I understand what u gonna say even if you don't say the words." I always treat such kind words as the very best nutrition for my spirit.*wink*
Frankly speaking, i have no idea why my girl can always read my mind, there're few times that i didn't say anything but at last she can said so much which all were in mind actually, and of course vice versa. I love to talk with her. It's like no pressure, no worries and no scruples in the conversation with her, therefore, i can talk anything to her include something that i won't simply let others knows. I have no idea why i can trust a person in this way, because i never do this to any one of my friends before. So, i'm sure that she is the very first one, and the only one. Be honest, i treated her far better than i treated others. Yes, she has the privilege in my heart. But, i never say it out.
I couldn't remember how many nights we had a chit-chatted or heart-to-heart-talked during our sleeping time. Sometimes, i really feel sorry about that. Like last night only slept for few hours. But, what you said, really inspired me a lot, you always give me supports when i need them. My girl, you're really a nice person.
Too bad, i always not being a good friend. Seemed like i'm the one who always got lotxa trouble and need help. Yes, you're right. I must change my perspective. Well, i have no idea why this post would be this long but since it is, just bear with me and it gonna end soon. Thanks for always be there for me, and never reject me when i need your ears. Friendship is just a words but my girl give it a meaning. To me, It is a great privilege to know you, my girl. =)
Hope everything is going well for you. Now and forever. xoxo.
A bosom friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have




0 comments:
Post a Comment