I had a morning class just now which also made me thinking of lotxa thing in KL. I have no idea why i would thinking of the life in KL, maybe because of the "morning class" or "breakfast". When i was in KL, i used to had my breakfast with my uptown girls at mcdonald's or village park before we attend the morning class. Now, i have no friends at here to have mcdonald's breakfast with me, don't even have one, therefore, when that time fangyee and yichiam they all came back for holidays and used to called me for breakfast, i really felt so happy, although they are not my uptown girls, and not having meal at mcdonald's but i still very happy, the feeling is so familiar to me. Besides, there're lotxa thing that always remind me, which is the little uptown, the place i stay and also the place gave me lotxa memories, i had a very fruitful life at there. Uptown, it's a place that have many buildings and restaurants! You can find anything at there, for example, McDonald's, baskin robin, oldtown, Japanese and Vietnamese restaurant, food court, banks ( exclude citibank! ), and etc! I used to had a walk with my uptown girls after dinner, after class, and sometimes we just got nothing to do and walk around there, "playing" at the watson and guardian, having ice-cream and talked out loud. Uptown, a place that really gave me a lot memories and happy time. Even though, i back to here for few months, but not everything can be taken out from mind, especially the pleasant memories that i had. And, maybe as what i said before, words are not that important as a picture can describe more than thousand words, and now i really believe it.
we leave nothing but footprints..
bits and pieces...
here and there..
my uptown girls
I miz their laughters so much!
I wonder if there is any chances for us to have
a gathering like the days we used to spent together?
I wonder if there is any chances for all of us back to uptown and have
a high tea at oldtown/starbucks?
As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever







0 comments:
Post a Comment