Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

what! part-time photographer?!

There was an event at HSBC Bank last evening, i was there to be a camaragirl. The main purpose was to help my sister and her colleagues to captured nice pics.. awww.. my sister always asked me to do this kind of job for her..  I was wondering when i've became the part-time photographer huh? *doubt so~* Well, no more words here, let's the pics tells you how happy and crazy they are.. *wink




My sister and colleagues
take 1


My sister and colleagues
take 2



Foods and drinks
take 1


 Foods and drinks
take 2
( from this pic u all can know how crazy they are!)


Not much pics here, because there're more than 200pics i've taken within 3hours.. I'm so lazy to upload more here, so here's the few pics to share. I can only say that, they're really crazily involved in this event, especially the cat-walk session, it's so damn amusing, and made me LMAO!! 


* whoops! Time to have my brunch, i'm hungry! xD