Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

090909

Hooooray~!!! Finally get up from my bed and actually i slept from KLIA to BP... I was too tired, owing to the reflect of medication... I felt so sleepy after i took the tablets last nite.. *blur*  I strongly think that that medicine is too strong for me... I was like fainting and kept sleeping in the car....what da hell?! I even can't remember what had in this few days.. What things made me allergy again? But i really hate it so much!! damn itchy u know.. Grrr.... >.<''

well~ I should continue why i went to KLIA... For what? Yeah~ that's all because of my 2nd uncle... He's going to pursue his dream which he's longing for that since many years.. and, i know he will do that in one day.. so, the day is coming... He is now in taiwan taking PHD... sounds great, right? I'm so envy him.. Since i was a kid, he always told me that he wanna get a PHD, and now he is really at the path to achieve his target.. Wish him all the best at there and good luck to him, sincerely... Don't worry about here as we will visit your wife and son more frequent than before and if need our help, just a call, we're all here... I'm waiting for you convo wey... haha! dear 29, i'm really proud of you! *whistle*
 
hey 29, Good Luck to YOU!!
Bon voyage~


am i the next one?

0 comments: