Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

Good News? Bad News?

Few minute ago, I received a call from segi university college. The officer told me, they accept my requires and giving me exemption on 3 subjects, which mean they accept me start from sem2. But the problem is, they have already started the class for 3 days, and they wanted me to go there as soon as possible, in one week time. It's quite confused as I never expect they will give me an exemption. Well, I have no idea now, is it a good news to me or a bad news? My parents seemed like don't care about this too much, they still want me to stay at here to complete the course, but honestly, my heart and mind are not belong to here anymore. However due to lotxa issued at here, I really think that it's not a good way for me to continue staying at here and complete the course, I know there're lotxa people here did it but doesn't mean I can do that. Yeah, I know i can do that at here, even without pay more attention on the class, I still can get a not-so-bad result, but what for? I totally dunno what had i learnt in this 2 sem, but the only one i knew was I really lost few things which made me feel so sad. I want to learn new thing, at least I won't waste the money that I paid, right? I don't want to be locked in the cage, please...  Listen to me, I'm not that lousy and useless,ok!


grasps at any opportunity that given by god..

0 comments: