Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

untitled

I'm going to bed after publish this post. I promise.

I still can't find a template that i like the most. That's why i keep changing and changing the template, just want to have a nice one. As I'm a perfectionist, i always try to bring something to perfection, especially for something which i like or i care. Maybe there are lotxa *thumbs-up templates but i still think they are just so-so to me, keep tryna to find a nice one, but here comes a question in my mind..  a nice one, is there a definition for this? *titter* Or maybe it's due to my horoscope, always need some new things out there and always need lotxa of thing at the same time.. LOL~  well, i don't care so much, as long as i happy, who cares?! 

I feel insecure about my own future. It's getting more and more worrying, seriously. I need help, need somebody talks to me and let me not to feel so insecure at this moment. anyone? no... 


where is my next destination?

0 comments: