Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

sleepless night

well~ It's 3 in the morning now and i supposed on my bed and covered with my blanket right now but yet i'm here to blogging..  I never give my blogspot publicity, thought it's just few pots that i posted few years ago.. I always wanted to post something here but at the end i couldn't publish one at here.. Maybe i'm just full of sentiments to another blog, myspace.. I started to blogging since i was 15, it's really so many years.. And i only posted few blogs here but i always login here but too bad i have no idea to start any single words here.. Perhaps, to me, blogspot is a secret place for me to let my inner heart have a place to show its feelings.. but just sometimes it's too hard for me to write my own thoughts or feelings here, what we think is just too difficult to set forth in words... but sometimes will do.. Anyway, i still love myspace, because it accompanied me for such many years, i think i will still blogging here and there..or maybe won't.. who knows~  So, this is the first post here, i've deleted those old posts which i posted few years or few months ago, maybe i will continue blogging at myspace but i will lock the blog as it will be my private blog.. Here comes the new blog, i've changed a new background which is a Ferris Wheels' template.. How is it? Nice? I like it so much... but i never got the chance to have a try... even though the Eye on Malaysia is just located in melacca now, but i have no enough luck to have a try.. *sob sob*  


 
Eye On Malaysia @ Melacca
*whoops*  It's almost 4 in the morning.. i'm goin' to Singapore later and goin' to KL at night.. Tell ya a secret, *cough cough* I went to JB this morning and reached home around 7pm... I'm a superwomen! *yukking*  phew~ it's time to bed.. My dark-circles are getting darker and darker... OMG!
I see nothing in space as promising as the view from a Ferris Wheel.

0 comments: