oh my G-O-S-H! It's 6:20 in the morning.. I supposed to having a sweet dream now as I have the last paper at 9.30am later.. But, I didn't do that right? Obviously.. I'm suffering from insomnia now... I have no idea the reason why I couldn't get back to my sleep.. it's because hungry or too hot? I don't think it's the latter one, I've already switch on the air-con till max.. So, I think... it's because... hehe... *feel shy to admit* xD ohya, I've changed a new template for my lil secret place.. yeap, blue color, it's my fav! So, how's it? nice? =) well, still have another 3hours to go.. should i get back to my sleep now or just sitting infront lappie and continue my accounting revision? hmm... fine, i think i better get back to my sleep... looking at my blanket and bolster.. opps.. i love them till the max.. hohoho... night...
Will my dream come true in my dream?




1 comments:
good luck in ur exam! hehe
Post a Comment