Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

I want to be alone

Everything is under my expectation...I can predicted what responses you gonna give me.. It's not i want to being so stubborn.. all the reasons that i gave for you were just rubbish.. Am i that useless in you all mind? Sometimes, i really have grave doubts about my competence.. If you guys think that i'm a nuisance, please don't always say those words which makes me feel so disgusting, don't tryna praise me and after that all reaction that did by u were totally distrust on me... what da hell u guys doing? I'm a human too.. I got feeling I got thoughts... Well, i really feel so disappointed.. I have nothing to say anymore.. Let me be alone.. Just let me be.. I need a tranquil space at this moment.. it's better with a shoulder if there's possible.. but.. no.. =(









PS : Well, I went to had dinner with fangyee, adele, vincent, chuangshi, jianxuan and after that we all went to qiong k and that joremi came to join us too.. It's really a great night.. especially the qiong k part!! wiu wit~ JianXuan is really a *thumbs-up singer... He sang the Linkin Park's song... OMG!! so damn H-I-G-H!! *clapsss* haha... the funniest thing was, he can sing different categories songs, such as hokkien, chinese, english, old-songs, new-songs, hampalang lar ~!! flexible enough!! Hey, u should try malay songs if we going again! ohya~ we went for dinner and qiong k because of Miss. Adele.. she's going back to taiwan on tml morning.. so, see u durin' Chinese New Year!! Bon Voyage~   Really had a great night with all of you.. I still feel very energetic now.. * Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans), boots with the furrrr............ Low Low Low Low...*  ^__________^



A smile was a mask to hide someone's disappointment and sadness.

2 comments:

JacLyN said...

A smile was a mask to hide someone's disappointment and sadness--it's Gemini

Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...

yea, i think so... *wink* xD