Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

About FART !!!


( sorry, the photo is too small )
  • Fart is the production of a mixture of air and gases in the digestive tract that are by-products of the digestion process. ( put put~~ lol. )

  • The average person will fart 14 times a day. ( 14 times! how come I don't know I fart so frequently?! )

  • Farts are flammable. ( gosh~ which means that I might burnt my ass in anytime anyplace!?  )

  • You cannot suffocate in a chamber full of your own fart.  ( erm..what about suffocate others farts?! )

  • Most farts come from swallowed air are relatively odorless. The bubbles of these farts are large and can produce large sounds. Bacterial fermentation and digestion processess can produce various pungent gases in other farts. the bubbles from these farts tend to be small and smelly and do not produce much sound. ( hey people, start from now we must fart loudly, as loud as we can! )

  • A person can still fart after death. ( omfg! inside the coffin must be very smelly!! eww~ )


  Note : thanks for ahtu. I saw this in your blogsopt! =D

0 comments: