Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

"like" button !!

yuhooOOoo~ I wanna share something with you guys! ( see, I'm very kind huh?! XD )


Finally I found this or I should say I finally knew how it works! 


So start from today, you guys can click the "like" to show me the feedback after reading my posts. It's actually same as FB, you click the "like" button when you like the comments or photos. I added this widget for fun since it's quite interesting, and for those who lazy to leave a comment, this is really a good way to instead of leave a comment, am I right? XD ( p/s : err, honestly, I still prefer to see a comment from my readers lah.. haha! ) Anyway, enjoy this 'like" button and you can actually get it too! Come and ask me if you want to have one too!  Have a nice day ahead, readers! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have ticked that option too but not showing in my page ler.

Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...

err.. like that can't help~