Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

Sundae ❤

I woke up in the early morning, like 6.45am. Not because of insomnia or what. I purposely woke early for jogging. Yup~ you see what you've seen, I went for a jog this morning, with my cousins. Love the warm sunshine and weather was not bad that's why I felt so fresh. After jogging around, my whole body was wet with perspiration and it made me felt so relaxed and refreshed, really feel good. Before back home we had our very healthy breakfast, it's was around 8.30am. OMG! It's really such a long time I didn't have had my breakfast that early in the morning! Next week we're going to swimming in the early morning, promised! What a healthy lifestyle I have yea~  *wink* I really have a good mood. Jogging is a good way to have a deep thoughts. You can thinking while jogging, anything in your mind, like free-style. Nobody will disturb you and you can just enjoy the moments, and you feel great when the wind is blowing.. Ohya, I saw a rainbow on the sky while I was on the way to my grandma's house. I like rainbow so much, not always can see that but once it appears that must be a very beautiful and colorful one. You know what, it's a full rainbow on the sky, can you imagine how big and beautiful it was?! I'm so lucky today. =) Even thought it's still raining heavily right now but it never affects my mood. Having a gay mood is always feel great and bouncy. hmm.. looking forward to my next lovely sunday~ XD

0 comments: