Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

I want to get a new TOY!!!!!

I'm searching for a new toy, lately. The new toy is not very expensive but the detachable part for the new toy is a bit costly. That's why I'm very confused. Shall I buy one for myself? *checking my account figures...*

dot dot dot ~~ TaaAaaDaaAAahhh~~  

I hope to get one of 'em!! They really look like a TOY! *jumping up and down*





Lomography is a new take on an old style of analogue photography. It’s solid and vivid in color and usually features a ring-like black border.



Pictures are very cool and awesome and those cameras are so cute! Lomo camera is one kind of affordable camera and there are so many lenses to captured different effects of photo!! So, that's why I'm craving for it!  XD


There's one more thing that I like it so much! Polaroid Camera ( Instant Camera) ! 
Polaroid Camera : A camera that takes a picture and prints it after a few seconds.


I like this Fujifilm Intax Mini 7 ! It really looks so cute! =]
But, the film is quite costly.








ARGGG!! I must get one for myself!! >.<

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that mini7 too!i wanna get a pink colour one!haha.
the cam is not expensive too.